Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fighting is never easy...

I recently learned that a friend of mine is fighting Breast Cancer... and she has a long battle ahead of her. She's a wonderful person, and she needs all the love, help and support she can get. If anyone wants to read her story, they can go here:

Allison Estabrook

If anyone cares to donate to her friends who are going to walk in her honor and raise money to help her through this, please feel free to go here:

Walk for Allison

My thoughts and prayers go out to her... as well as my support. There are too many people who loose the fight for cancer, even if they fight as hard as they can to win. I just know that Allison is going to win this one... and when she does, I'll be first in line to smile and be thankful.

Thank you for any support you can throw her way...

~Sherry

No comments: