Monday, February 21, 2011

Time

I don’t know if people realize how quickly time passes… I feel like it was just yesterday that I bought my first car… or graduated high school.  It was just “the other day” that I saw my sister… and it was just “yesterday” that I graduated college. 

Time is such a delicate thing.  Something that people take for granted with trivial things.  I try to take a moment every day to enjoy one thing.  Even if its just a few kisses from my dog Tyler. 

I made a promise to myself recently, to work on my health and my weight.  So far so good.  This past week I ate better, worked out and even had a little more energy then I usually do!  But I’m putting it in writing… I promise to take care of myself.  To make sure that my mental and physical status both get to a better place.

To everyone in my life that loves me or I love… please have a little patience while I take care of myself.  I love you all and I’ll be around more eventually.

No comments: